- candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- This position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring company or organizational subtainability strategies
- Ensures that company upholds and works towards finding new, innovative and economically reductive ways to stay green
- Has the ability to analyze sustainability problems
- Hold training meetings to educate employees regarding company policies designed to limit negative environmental impacts
- Must be knowledgeable of current issues in oil palm development
- Responsible for communicating with suppliers, customers and NGOs
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills