- Developing a marketing strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conductiong promotional activities, organising events and product exhibitions.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Maintaning relationship with existing and new clients.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Fluent in english both written and verbal.
- Good skill in operating Microsft Excel.
- Understanding in domestic and export market.
- Having knowledge in palm oil process.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
KORINDO Group – a local group of companies with multinational management team that was founded in 1969. The KORINDO Group comprises more than 30 affiliated companies engaged in the business of natural resources, paper manufacturing, heavy industries, financing, real estate, chemicals and logistics. Over the years, the group has grown into a global enterprise with over than 25,000 employees and it keeps making significant contributions to the country’s economic development.
The KORINDO Group has always been committed to sustainable forest management and nature conservation, because we know that a clean and healthy environment is an essential part to our present and future life. It is our committment to play a leading role in the use of recycled materials and renewable energy while promoting sustainable growth to the business and surrounding communities.
As a growing global market player, we are looking for the best people to grow together a better, richer and brighter business and life.
KORINDO’s record of success is due to our pioneering spirit of meeting every challenges that comes our way and our philosophy of being a future-oriented, innovative, and customer centered company. In addition to helping people build better lives in a happier and healthier society, we committed to constantly innovating our management structures and processes to continue our role as a truly global enterprise.