- Monitor network security events received from monitored servers, and then take appropriate action based on security policy.
- Review alerts detected and escalate any suspicious event.
- Responsible for troubleshooting related with software security issues.
- Perform analysis of log files, includes forensic analysis of system resource access.
- Carrying out all activities regarding SOC (Security Operation Centre) policies and SOC (Security Operation Centre) procedures.
- Daily report and analysis for any alert/offense detected Requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/lnformation Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Basic knowledge of programming and database.
- Having good self motivation, fast learner, high degree of integrity, initiative, can do attitude and able to work as a team, humble, good adaptable.
- Able to work under required time and pressure.
- Having strong analytical skill and problem solving.
- Knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and intrusion prevention systems.
- Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns.
- Familiar with security assessment tools (NMAP, tcpdump, Netcat, etc).
- Familiar with Systems Administration and in-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux servers.
- Have knowledge for hacking methodology, IT security forensic, especially malware, virus, ransomware.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer -Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.