- Having a good IT Trends Knowledge and innovations.
- Deep understanding on IT Master Plan and Enterprise Architecture.
- Develop IT framework & procedure.
- Good analytical, planning and reporting skill.
- Have good knowledge business process, flow charts, and system development.
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking skills, creative and innovative.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/lnformation Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.