- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- AK umum & SMK3 audit certification.
- Good knowledge ISO 14001.
- Good knowledge Leadership & communication skill.
- Good knowledge to environment & the updated regulations
- Creative & problem solver.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Support to develop SMK3 to the group of company.
- Ensure that company operations compliance with the environmental regulations
- Review and recommend improvements to existing environmental issues to the group of company.
- Develop and enforce environmental policies and procedures
- Perform the environmental audits following the environment regulations.
- Respond to inquiries and concerns related to EMS.